Have you seen the new housewife tutorial on the W&R YouTube channel? This listing includes the finished product as well as a few extra goodies! You’ll be set and ready to go stitch an entire wardrobe with this combination.
- 1 hand sewn housewife featuring reproduction cotton prints, red linen, and black silk ribbon
- 1 pair Burnley & Trowbridge stainless steel snips
- 1 handmade wood thread winder
- 1 square piece of organic beeswax
- 1 pack of fine French sewing needles*
- 1 spool fine white linen thread
All you need to supply is the thimble!
*These are extremely fine and are my preferred needles, but if you prefer something heftier with a bigger eye, please send me an email with your order and I’ll swap them out.